Yes, we haven't written in a while, even though we are less busy. Just a little update about the going ons of our family. Sharel and I are finally fixing up the house. We painted the dining room and even went and bought laminate flooring for the kitchen and the dining room.
Of course, things still seem a little busy. Sharel is still with the Stake Primary, and I got put into the Young Men's. So I am gone once a week. Eryn started summer school a couple of weeks ago, and she loves every minute of it. Rachel is growing up as well, she is becoming very articulate. The other day I was talking to Rachel, and she told me she wishes she could turn into a boy, so she could be Grant. And then she said there would be two Grants, and wouldn't that be funny to see two Grants playing? Grant has had double ear infections the past couple of weeks, and has had to be on two different antibiotics because the first one did nothing. The Dr. suggested we see about getting tubes put into his ears. Grant has initiated potty training. The other day out of the blue he grabbed my hand, led me into the bathroom and pointed at the toilet. So I put him on, and lo and behold he peed! He was excited, and apparently had Sharel take him in a few more times throughout the day. Grant has also become a little daddy's boy. He latches on to me in the morning and when I get home, mimicing everything I do.
I apologize for not being clever like Spencer in my posts, but deal with it. Maybe I will post a few musings I have on the upcoming elections, gas prices, and guns. Peace- Danny.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well... you can't all be me, can you.
LOLZ
Post a Comment