Thursday, February 12, 2009

John Ryan Ross Olsen

I know it is a mouthful, but we couldn't decide and it was between these names, so we decided to have our cake and eat it too!

Here is some video for all you too far away to see him.




6 comments:

Janell said...

Yay!! Congratulations, he is a doll! That first video looks like it was just after he was born?

Sharon said...

This is so awesome - only thing better would have been to be there . . .
He's wonderful. I can't wait to see him - and everyone else. Love to you all!

MotherMonkee said...

Hooray for a boy!! **That's from Ben and Matt** So what do we call him? John? Ryan? or Ross?

TheFirehouse said...

Was that Mom cracking open a celebratory Diet Coke?

Andrea Olsen said...

He's adorable. We'll have to come see him soon!!!

Brian said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the videos! Should we celebrate by going to an AC/DC concert?... :-) By the way, Karyn & I like the 'Ryan' decision. :-))